Sinski scooter 150cc restoration exteriors

Front fork suspension before and after.
Engine side..(BELT CVT cover before re applying new paint. front fork tube and BELT CVT cover with gray primer applied for new paint.
 side body cover with gray primer applied after sanding and old paint remove..ready for re painting.
 Side body cover before re applying new paint...
The speedometer head cover before I removed the original color for sanding and applying gray primer for new color painting.
Newly painted side body cover and front headlight cover partially, no top coating applied...















old speedometer panel viewing cover
Speedometer panel cover replaced by inserting new plastic from an acrylic sheets that was formed to fit the housing .












Partially all parts are restored for the time being...still lots of parts need to be purchased..









About MCircuits

2 comments:

  1. Useful Information, your blog is sharing unique information....
    Thanks for sharing!!! 
    scooter online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a blog on this scooter, I just won one from scootertown on ebay and I'm happy to see you've had a relatively good experience. I can't wait until I get mine :)
    Post on my friend!
    aprilia sr 160 price in india

    ReplyDelete

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.