My ever reliable friend



November 10, 2004, the time my ever reliable friend came, as i didnt exactly expected it to come, but right after my office time and as i arrived home, i was surprised, there she is, my first ever motorbike, a SUZUKI shogun PRO 2004 model, astonishing blue and black combination, courtesy of my loving dad of course since its my first time to own a bike, i was immediately came to my senses that do i know how to ride a bike, so i test it all around our subdivision to feel her, and i immediately know how to ride a bike without a pedal, here she is a 124.3 cc single cylinder engine with lots of torque and driveability that consumes less than at least 45kms/liter. We cruised around town the longest ride we have was Calatagan , Batangas, and it was fun.

Unfortunately accidents happen, and an afternoon on february 14, 2006 going home from work to celebrate valentines with my family, this taxi just rammed my way, sideswapping me to my left side and blag...there goes my friend, she's in pain, she rolled over spinning and tumbling, damaging her front suspension.

After recovering her from that unfortunate situation, never in my mind came to replace her with another bike, we came a long way from being seperated by any means. I wanted to give her some new look entirely after that and adds accessories made by yours truly, costumized her without losing her original look. and this what comes out, a new color panel meter originally from amber, to an astonishing visible white.



I have more many costumization on her...to be followed

About MCircuits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any inquiry about the post, you can contact me directly at my email address. Click ABOUT above and drop to contact to reveal it.Thank you.